Saturday, March 17, 2012

Morning Skincare Routine + Mini Reviews


My morning skincare steps in the order I presented them:
(Water + hand towel)
Clearasil Tinted Acne Treatment Cream
Rohto Cool Eye Drops
Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper Primer (I use it as my day lotion)
Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream
Estee Lauder Daywear Advanced Multi-protection Anti-oxidant Lotion SPF 15
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 PA+++


Other products I mentioned:
Lancome Renergie Eye Multiple Action (Light)
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion


Black Mesh Dot T-Shirt (size S)..................................................Zara
White Shorts with Front Rib (size XS)..........................................Zara
Silk Scarf (worn as a headwrap)......................Borrowed from my Mom



Face: Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick (Warm Sand 2.5); Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23; CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer (Light/Pale); Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder
Eyes: Maybelline Chai Latte Eyeshadow Quad; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Foxy, Bootycall, Half Baked, Snakebite, and Blackout (from Naked 2 palette); MAC gel liner in Blacktrack; Waterproof Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara in Very Black
Bronzer/Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Exposed
Nails: chipped and awful....I know


I just realized that in my evening skincare routine, I seemed really nervous and stiff!  Hopefully this video is a breather...I'm practicing little by little guys!  Let me know if this helps and/or if you have any questions in the comment box below!


heart, alice

P.S. This video was dedicated to Jessica Y.  Thanks girl for keeping me on track and motivating me!

8 comments:

  1. props to you for getting to work on time in the morning. i swear it would be 5 pm by the time i get this all on my face hahaha. look at the crazy amounts of followers and comments you're getting! <3 :) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please girl....much thanks to you and your shout-outs! you seriously helped branch my blog out from being just a local blog to a one that is read by a broader audience! I can't thank you enough for that.

      also, i promise this routine takes less than 2 minutes to do in the morning!

      Delete
  2. awesome post Alice! We're the same shade for Bobbi Brown! I love her Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation! Wearing it every day now! How does the MIssha BB Cream compare to the gold Skin79 one? More matte? Is it good for summer? I'm on the hunt for a BB cream good for summer. I have combination and sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice!! ooo how is the bobbi brown foundation? you should post a review on it on your blog (which by the way I am now a new follower :D). From what I remember from my sample of the gold skin79 bb cream, the missha bb cream is definitely not as moisturizing as the gold skin79, which may be a good thing for the summer weather. I probably would've liked the gold skin79 one for the winter months. I would say the missha one is more matte, but it has a semi-matte finish, just like your beloved bobbi brown foundation. i'm glad we both have combination and sensitive skin so we can have convo's like this lol

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of effort to be pretty like you! But they really worth it! You look gorgz, and we love your cute little blog. Keep inspiring sweetheart!

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the eyedrops bottle looks so cute! lol i love routine videos! i need to update my skincare routine as well :) love the video subscribed to ur YT keep em coming :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! yea I'm in love with the rohto eye drops, mainly for the cooling effect on the eyeballs as weird as that sounds. to be honest, I update my blog more often, but I really appreciate your subscription hon!

      Delete