Sunday, January 29, 2012

Update: Instagram

Although I have been taking a break on blogging, I have been putting at least 1 picture a day, mainly outfits of the day, on my Instagram account (@alimei16).  I have been especially interested in work appropriate outfits since I know it has been difficult for me to transition from my casual, undone-yet-done outfits (I miss JEANS SO MUCH!!!) to blouses, slacks, and skirts.  It has been a continuous learning process for me, and I'd love to share it with you guys AND follow you!!!  If you are interested, find my screenname "alimei16" and I can't wait to follow you back.  Oh, I have been posting most of my pictures on facebook too if you are facebook friends with me :).

Stay tuned for a special outfit of the day to be posted on this blog and a morning skincare routine blogpost in the near future...

heart, alice

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog!!! Please continue to update as I would love to follow you:) If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thanks so much in advance. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete