Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Red, Black, And Blue




 Although the day of red, white, and blue has already passed, I still can't get enough of reds and blues together.  Something about that combo...not to mention I also love red and black together.  Hence this trio.  Lately, I have been grabbing outfits that I'm in the mood for.  Not necessarily trendy, but certainly leaning towards comfort.


(unknown brand from Dillards) Black V-neck Doublestrap Tank XS, Mango Red Suit Trousers XS (similar here), J.Crew Cobalt Blue Suede Sandal Wedges size 7 (similar here and here and here, Francesca's Double Drop Gold Wire Earrings (I want to find a dupe for this since it's my favorite pair of earrings! similar here)

Thank you for stopping by! heart, alice

4 comments:

  1. yay a new outfit post! congrats on finally getting your camera too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit <3 !! I love

    Serene

    xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is really appreciating and wonderful. I love this red and black dress . It would be also so stunning and stylish. The blue shoes are really excellent and awesome. I love the total outfit and really appreciating this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although the day of red, white, and blue has already passed, I still can't get enough of reds and blues together. Something about that combo...not to mention I also love red and black together. Hence this trio. Lately, I have been grabbing outfits that I'm in the mood for. Not necessarily trendy, but certainly leaning towards comfort. silk dupatta lawn suits 2020 , pakistani lawn suits online shopping

    ReplyDelete