Sunday, August 28, 2011

(fail?) outfits of the day ft John and PJ

Jerry's iphone became handy this past weekend in taking these high quality amazing photos.  :P  haha just kiddin.

Something a little different by featuring my friends' outfits I liked A LOT.


PJ didn't know I was doing a photoshoot for John....fail

I kept trying to take photos and every time I swear someone would walk in front of the camera right when I call "3".....fail.  I caught John laughing, but did you notice that PJ is also posing unintentionally?
Muscle show-off


PJ's outfit is a sneak peek of the clothes I bought him....I bought 3 of the items in this picture
On John:
Dove Grey Fitted Top......................................................Express
Black Skinny Fit Jeans.........................................Levi's by Target
White Sneakers............................................................Converse
Black Leather Watch.........................................................Fossil
Black Skinny Tie................................??? somewhere from Korea???


On PJ (last photo):
Indigo Mini Stripes Top............................................American Rag
Black Jeans.....................................................................Levi's
Grey/Brown Leather Laceless Boat Shoes............Polo Ralph Lauren


Can I feature YOU on my next blog post?  :D


heart, alice

No comments:

Post a Comment